Saturday, February 18, 2012

German Idol: German to English translation needed (video included)?

I want to know everything contestant Fady Maalouf said about himself in this video:



http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3363897/Fady鈥?/a>



Thanks!German Idol: German to English translation needed (video included)?
'My name is Fady. I am half Lebanese and half German. I was born in Lebanon during the war.It was hard for me as a child. I was injured by bombs, and I still have the scars and a piece of shrapnel in my face. We had to go to France and now I live in Hamburg. I have a Diploma in Fashion Design and right now I work in a cafe. I'm nervous about today but I've just got to get on with it.



(To panel)

Good morning. My name is Fady. I'm 28 years old, I've been in Hamburg for 10 months and today I'm going to sing "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse)



Sings...



(To panel)

Thank You, OK, Thank You very much



That was hard, but I'm going to keep at it and do better next time.'German Idol: German to English translation needed (video included)?
Basically he said that his name is Fady Maalouf, that he is half Lebanese and half German. He was born in Lebanon during the war. It was a scary childhood without hope. He was wounded on his facefrom "shrapnel'(?) . He went to France and then he came to Germany. He has a Fashion Design degree and works in a cafe. He is also very nervous.

In front of the judging panel he says, "My name is Fady, I'm 28 and I have been here in Hamburg for 10 months."German Idol: German to English translation needed (video included)?
Crimson translated it already. The rest:



The jury member at the left side (Dieter Bohlen) said: you make a giant show and then nothing comes out, i dont like your voice at all, with such a voice i would not record any song (title),

second jury member (Anja Lukaseder) said: well, from me you get a yes, i would like to see you again, i find you very nice,

third jury member (Laesker) said: well, i dont have any idea what song (title) you sung but i want to see you again in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment