Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the English translation of the German text on this blade?

http://www.smkw.com/webapp/eCommerce/pro鈥?/a>What is the English translation of the German text on this blade?
Mate, these folks cant read, it reads my honour is true

meine ehre heibe treue lit. my honour that is true.
My clock shows eightWhat is the English translation of the German text on this blade?
My [????] is called Irene. Sorry - can't decipher the second word.
"Meine Ehre hei脽t Irene"



My honour is called Irene.



Whoa an SS blade 0.0What is the English translation of the German text on this blade?
"Meine Ehre hei脽t Treue" means "My Honour's called Loyality". I wouldn't buy this knife because it's looks like a symbolf for "Neonazis".



I hope I could help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment