Tuesday, February 21, 2012

German to English Translation of 2 sentences?

I'm reading a WWII book atm and its got a picture in it of one man, one woman, each holding a sign because one is apparently Jewish and they weren't supposed to be associating with each other....So apparently the SS made them each hold up a humiliating sign at a street corner and I'm trying to figure out what the signs say but my german is so shoddy that I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding them, especially the second one. The first one I have most of it except I have no idea what the hell a 'la脽' is and cant find it in a dictionary either.



Ich bin am Ort das gr枚脽te Schwein und la脽 mich nur mit Juden ein!



Ich nehm' als Judenjunge immer nur deutsche M盲dchen mit aufs Zimmer!





If anyone would me kind enough to translate both for me I would appreciate it.German to English Translation of 2 sentences?
Hello Sam,



The two sentences are:

1. I am the biggest pig around; I hang out only with Jews.



2. As a Jew boy, I bring only German girls to my room.



The same picture appears in my high school history book and there was the translation under the pic.





I hope I was of help.

Greetings
  • gas mileage calculator
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment