Sunday, February 5, 2012

English to German - Translation help please!?

hi, i need these sentences translated into formal German please - any help would be greatly appreciated (except not from those free translation sites, i need well-formed sentences)





__________________________







- "I am currently in 12th grade at the _____ . I have already had experience tutoring in several subjects (particularly English) since 9th grade. I am also currently taking an advanced English class"



- "Even though I am young, I know I have a lot to offer with my English skills and experience as a teacher's assistant, teaching both younger children and kids my age"





- "It is my passion to teach and help other students out, and this would really be a great opportunity for me"





__________________________________







danke vielmals !English to German - Translation help please!?
- "I am currently in 12th grade at the _____ . I have already had experience tutoring in several subjects (particularly English) since 9th grade. I am also currently taking an advanced English class"



German:

Zurzeit besuche ich die 12. Klasse des ________. Seit der neunten Klasse unterrichte ich Nachhilfesch眉ler in mehreren F盲chern, besonders aber in Englisch. Desweiteren besuche ich einen Kurs in fortgeschrittenem Englisch.



- "Even though I am young, I know I have a lot to offer with my English skills and experience as a teacher's assistant, teaching both younger children and kids my age"



--%26gt; Dont say "Even though I am young,", that makes me think, that u think u are less skilled because your young, eventhough u say the opposite in the following sentence, but ill translate with this part.



German:

Trotz meines Alters, besitze ich hervorragenden Englischkentnisse und Erfahrungen im Lehren von Kindern und Jugendlichen.



--%26gt; changed this a little bit to the meaning, that you have to offer such GREAT skills, evthough youre young ;)



- "It is my passion to teach and help other students out, and this would really be a great opportunity for me"



Es ist meine Leidenschaft, anderen Sch眉lern zu helfen und sie zu unterrichten, daher w盲re dieses (insert the kind of traineeship or whatever u do here, in German! for example i just write Praktikum, a common word in german) Praktikum eine gro脽e Gelegenheit f眉r mich.English to German - Translation help please!?
Ich bin momentan in der zw枚lften Klasse der/ des........... *Seit der neunten Klasse habe ich bereits Erfahrung im Unterrichten verschiedener F盲cher (insbesondere Englisch) gesammelt. Au脽erdem belege ich zur Zeit einen erweiterten Englischkurs.



Obwohl ich (noch) jung bin, bin ich mir durchaus bewusst, dass ich aufgrund meiner Englischkenntnisse und meiner Erfahrung eines Lehrerassistenten genug F盲higkeiten mitbringe, sowohl j眉ngere Sch眉ler als auch Sch眉ler meiner eigenen Altersgruppe zu unterrichten.



Es ist meine Leidenschaft zu unterrichten sowie anderen Sch眉lern (Studenten if you go to universitary) behilflich zu sein. Dies w盲re eine gro脽artige Gelegenheit f眉r mich.



* der (the noun after it is feminine) / des (the noun after it is masculine
  • channel 5 weather
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment