Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone please help me with this German-English translation? (3 lines)?

Sie ist die groBe Liebe meines Lebens

Ohne dich kann ich nicht leben

Sie hat sich in ihn verliebt



I've worked on it and I have:



"she is the rough kind my life

without you I can myself not live

she has herself in him fallen in love"



Can someone please help me make more sense out of this? I don't know what is going on with the first line...Can someone please help me with this German-English translation? (3 lines)?
It (She) is the coarse love of my life

Without you(her) I cannot live

She has fallen in love with himCan someone please help me with this German-English translation? (3 lines)?
the word "groBe" is now written as "grosse" and meaning "big" or "large" , but in English I would not translate the word, but instead put the accent on "the"



You are the love of my life,

I can't live without you

She fell in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment