Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know the translation from german to english in the beginning of X Men First Class?

if you do, can you please post it on here.Does anyone know the translation from german to english in the beginning of X Men First Class?
(I reckon you want the translation for the German dialogue between Erik and Sebastian Shaw, here it is)

Sebastian Shaw : Understand this, Erik...
These Nazis, I'm not like them.
Genes are the key, yes?
But their goals?
Blue eyes? Blond Hair? Pathetic.
Eat the chocolate.
It's good.

Young Erik : I want to see my mama.

Shaw : Genes are the key that unlocks
the door to a new age, Erik.
A new future for mankind.
Evolution.
You know what I'm talking about?

It's a simple thing I ask of you.
A little coin is nothing
compared to a big gate.
Is it?

Erik : I tried, Herr Doctor.

I can't... I don't...

it's impossible.

Shaw : The one thing I can say for the Nazis is
their methods seem to produce results.

I'm sorry, Erik.

Erik : Mama !!

Erik's Mom : My darling.
How are you?

Shaw : I'm going to count to three...
and you're going to move the coin.

Understand?

One

You can do it.

Two

Three.

(Shaw shots Erik's mother and Erik cries and creates mayhem destroying everything)

Shaw : Excellent !!!So we unlock your gift with anger.
Anger and pain.
You and me...

...we're going to have a lot of fun together.Does anyone know the translation from german to english in the beginning of X Men First Class?
-I didn't mean to scare you darling,

I was just getting a snack.



-Go back to bed.



-What's the matter?



-Go on, back to bed.



-I'll make you hot chocolate.



-Who are you?



-And what have you done with my mother?



(Charles' Mentally speaking)

**My mother has never set foot

in this kitchen in her life. And she certainly wouldn't have made me

hot chocolate. Unless she kept ordering me to do it.



-You're not scared of me?



-I always believed I couldn't be the

only one in the world.



-The only person who is......different.



-And here you are,

Charles Xavier.



-Raven.



-You're hungry, and alone?



-Take whatever you want.



-We've got lots of food,

you don't have to steal.



-In fact......you never have to steal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment