Monday, January 30, 2012

English-German translation?

Hi everyone! I'm a beginner in speaking German, so I'm not that good. I need some help with the translation. Danke sch枚n!



I'm sorry, but I cannot come with you.

I cannot come to your party.

I got sick. I'm sick.

I catch a terrible cold. I have fever. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me some meds.

Unfortunately, it seems I have a strong cold because the pills didn't help me feel any better. Maybe I have to be patient. Anywise, I hope you won't get upset with me.



I don't think so.

I'm not in the mood.

Hope you'll be okay.

Hope I'll see you soon.English-German translation?
Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nicht mit dir mitkommen.
Ich kann nicht zu deiner Party kommen.
Ich wurde krank. Ich bin krank.
Ich habe eine schlimme Erk盲ltung. Ich habe Fieber. Ich bin zum Arzt gegangen und er hat mir Medikamente verschrieben.
Leider sieht es so aus als h盲tte ich eine starke Erk盲ltung, denn die Medikamente haben mir nicht geholfen. Vielleicht muss ich geduldig sein. Jedenfalls hoffe ich du bist nicht sauer auf mich.

Ich glaube nicht.
Ich bin nicht in der Stimmung (daf眉r). / Ich habe keine Lust (darauf).
Ich hoffe dir geht es bald besser.
Ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder.



Hope I helped:)English-German translation?
enter ''translate english to german'' into your google search

No comments:

Post a Comment