Monday, January 30, 2012

Is the following german and english translation correct?

Was ich kann und was ich konnte

(What I can do and what I could do)

Weiss ich gar nicht mehr

(I just don't know anymore)

Gib mir wieder etwas schones

(Give me something beautiful again)

Zieh mich aus dem meer (Drag me from the sea)

Ich hore dich rufen Marian (I hear you calling Marian)

Kannst du mich schreien horen

(Can you hear me calling?)

Ich bin hier allien (I am here alone)

Ich hore dich rufen Marian (I hear you calling Marian)

Ohne diene hilfe verliere ich mich in diessem ort

(Without your help I am lost in this place)



It's a song. I found this on the internet but you can never be 100% sure with song lyrics posted on the internet.

Is the german correct and is the english translation correct? If not, please provide corrections.



Thank you!Is the following german and english translation correct?
#2 "Wei脽" instead of "weiss"

#3 "Sch枚nes" for "schones"

#4 "Meer" for "meer"



#6 "h枚re" for "hore"

#7 "allein" for "allien"

#8 "h枚re" for "hore"

#9 "Deine" and "Ort" in caitals.

...but that麓s only details. Else the German and translation are correct.Is the following german and english translation correct?
Yes it's pretty much correct.



In the last couple sentences are a few spelling errors, though, but nothing major.



allien -%26gt; allein

diene -%26gt; deine

diessem -%26gt; diesem



That's all. Song sounds pretty sad!Is the following german and english translation correct?
Schreien is screaming - rufen would be more appropiate
yes, it seems spot on!

No comments:

Post a Comment