Monday, January 30, 2012

English - German Translation ... Help?

Job application (I can understand German fluently, but I can't write formally/well :() cheers!:





"Dear Ms. ____,



My name is ____, and I am very much interested in taking up a part-time job position at Greenpeace.



I have always wanted to make a positive change for the environment, but have not truly done much in making a difference. I am inspired in what Greenpeace does, and how your organization reaches out to others in simple ways in making Earth a better place. I don't think that people care enough for the world to see that we have made it a wasteland, and I think that if we don't start changing for the better now, it will be too late.



Even though I have not had experience with organizations such as Greenpeace before, I know that I have a lot to offer, and I know that even one person can make a difference. My language skills in English, German, Tamil, and a bit of Spanish is useful for communicating and reaching out to others. I want to convince people that even small changes such as: turning off lights that they are not using, buying natural products instead of buying chemical-filled products can seriously benefit our lives and our environment.



Thank you for your time and consideration,

I look forward to your reply,



Sincerely,



__________ "





Cheers!

xEnglish - German Translation ... Help?
Just copy and paste it in Google translate http://translate.google.com/#

No comments:

Post a Comment