Monday, January 23, 2012

I need a german to english translation?

i need a german to english translation site or if some one knows what does stirb nacht vor mir meansI need a german to english translation?
I think you may have the phrase a bit wrong.



What you have there means literally "Die night in front of me", which doesn't really make sense.



Did you mean "Stirb nicht vor mir"? That would mean "Don't die before I do." which makes a lot more sense, but is a bit morbid.



Best of luck,

-Fox
Die night in front of me.



I don't get it either. Are you sure this is correct? Maybe someone tried to enter something in Babblefish or something and got this.I need a german to english translation?
Go to Google Translate. I did and it means "according to die before me", but I guess it meant "accord to die before me".

Hope it helps.
It doesn't make sense, unless you write it like this:



Stirb nicht vor mir = don't die before meI need a german to english translation?
Try www.freetranslation.com



Also as a side note: It always helps to google/yahoo search thing =P
something night before me
it means

die night before me.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment